By using this website you consent to the collection, retention and use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Information we collect
- Personal details (such as your name, contact details and email address) which you provide by registering with us or submitting an enquiry via the website.
- Your responses to surveys which we ask you to complete for research purposes.
- How you use the website and any other information you post, email or otherwise send to us.
How we use your information
We use your information to:
- enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested
- ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- analyse the information you have provided to us for research purposes
- analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the website
- provide you with information, products or services that you have requested from us
We may contact you by email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future then please let us know by responding to the sender of the emails.
The cookies set may obtain information about you, your computer, your use of our website and your general internet usage.
We may collect information where available about your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is data about users' browsing actions and patterns. It is used to inform improvements to the website, for system administration, and to report aggregate information to third parties.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal or other data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We will not process your personal data for marketing purposes or disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Third party websites
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the website.